If you want a diet that provides great results, then the Military diet is perfect for you.
For better results you have to stick to the rules. There are some exceptions like replacing the meat with lentils or one veggie instead of another.
Non-caloric sweeteners, tea, black coffee, water, cooking spray that does not stick, mustard, spices and lemon juice are the drinks and foods allowed in this diet. It lasts only 3 days and during this time you will eliminate fat, get optimal metabolic rate and become re-energized. If you want to perform it again you have to take a break for 4 days.
- Consume ½ of grapefruit, slice of toast, a cup of coffee or tea and 2 tbs. of peanut butter for your breakfast.
- For lunch, consume ½ of tuna, cup of coffee or tea and a slice of toast.
- For dinner have 3oz of meat with a cup of green beans, cup of ice cream, ½ a banana and an apple.
- For breakfast, you should consume an egg, ½ a banana and a slice of toast.
- For lunch have a boiled egg, cup of cottage cheese and 5 crackers.
- For dinner have 2 hot dogs (without the bun), ½ cup of carrots, ½ banana, cup of broccoli and ½ cup of ice cream (vanilla).
- For breakfast consume an apple, 5 crackers and a slice of quality cheddar cheese.
- For lunch take a slice of toast and a cooked or boiled egg.
- For dinner consume a cup of tuna, ½ a banana or some other fruit and a cup of ice cream (vanilla).
To get better results, engage in physical activity. These exercises need to be adequate for your activity level like those who are overweight should only walk around the neighborhood but those who are active can perform different exercises like working on the treadmill, swimming, jumping rope, running or walking.
If you have some medical difficulties, you should consult a doctor before you start the diet. The best part of this diet is that its ingredients are cheap and the steps are really easy.